Monday 27 September 2010

Morning

All! Hope you're all good and thaaat. I'm writing this from my living room as I prepare to draw up a schedule for the coming weeks and months. Because I've rejoined the unemployed massive!*doesn't punch the air in celebration* The only real positives to be derived from this are:

- I can give you all much more music between now and next spring, aand

- Truth Hurts will be out sooner than soon, being as I've got fuck all else to do but promote it and then bring it out!

Had an encouraging chat with Sean D of UGM yesterday regarding the mastering; by the sounds of things all's going well with that, and I'll be visiting tomorrow to hear the progress for myself. You can expect an official release date once the mastering's complete, and I'm led to believe that that's no more than a week or so away. Is it worth the wait? Unquestionably yes. Have I said that before? Yes, quite a few times. Do I care that I'm repeating myself? Fuck no.

There was a lot of grime going on last week, and illness prevented me from updating you all with my movements.Last Monday we had the MOG Mayhem set which fully lived up to its moniker, featuring Nico Lindsay, myself, Rockz, Avalanche, Krason and Darkos on mike, and DJ Scope providing the live mix. Shouts to V, Mz AG (haha), Hij, Joell, and Jack Daniels in the place, and TJ of ADHD TV providing the visual recording, which you should look out for in the coming days. Wednesday saw me down at Ard TV with a bag of MCs and Fewie on the 1s and 2s. Total hype ting lyricallll. Big shout to everyone involved in that one and all, that was a lot, though I fear it may have contributed to my feeling so fucked up for the past week or so. Never mind though. Grime over everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment