Monday 26 July 2010

Back on the other side

Yeah.

Sat in work. Feel like the proverbial wrung dishcloth. I blame Esskay for adding an hour and a half to my bedtime with the tunes he showed me.

Flipping amazing grime. Big up you son.

So what now then? Well, as we enter another week, I'll start by asking whether anyone who was watching yesterday's German grand prix felt similarly short-changed by Ferrari's antics. Or maybe it was their post-race denial of any wrongdoing which ground your gears the most; it was like "yeah, you think you saw and heard a thinly-veiled team order but don't worry, it was all a dream racewatchers!"

....mug me off.

Another significant bit of news is this Wednesday you'll see me tearing it down at everyone's fave new grime night JUST JAM. JUST JAM.

JJJJJUUUUUSSSSSTTTTT JJJJJAAAAAMMMMM *plane crash-lands into Thames, Tower Bridge bursts into flames*

Yeah, if you're in the manor this Wednesday, you'll want to make sure you get down there if you're GRIME. Entry = £0.00!

Let's get this week kick-started then! *no more wrung dishcloth feeling*

No comments:

Post a Comment