Wednesday 14 July 2010

F**king Formspring

Nah d'you know what that post title's a little misleading.

Because people aren't trying to beat Formspring, they're using it to transform themselves from scared little lambs into omnipotent behemoths. Judging by some of the bravery in some of the questions I get asked through Formspring anyway (think I'm exaggerating? Look then).

Now my question is: what's the point? Not "what's the point?" as in "what's the point?" yeah, but *stay with me, stay with me* more "You're not going to actually see my facial reaction when I read whatever BS you've written to me, so you're angling for a response you ain't even gonna see mate."

That sort of "what's the point" still. But don't get me wrong, I think Formspring is a relevant tool, and quite a fun one too. As you'll see, there ARE some questions on there which HAVE made me think a bit, and there ARE *i like repetition, just..stay with me* some questions which HAVE made me laugh a lot too. Meh, I guess like much in life Formspring = what you make it innit.

Just don't make it turn you from a pussio to a superhero, that's all I ask. Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment