Thursday 15 July 2010

By the way.....

I MC. And I'm aware that there are those of you who weren't aware that I MC, but that's okay, I've been a little quiet for a little while. I didn't do much last year apart from this, and I'll be going into some detail about the reasons why on my next release, which you can preview here.

....I dunno I just wanted people to remember I MC innit, and I've been doing it for more than a minute. When I think about it, I'm slyly all over the gaff mate, I've been trying to step the pace up this year, and I've got more in store than a Netto warehouse bruv.

But let me not gas up the things, I'll just, you know, let the new stuff do that. All's I'll say is, I don't often hear people giving out tunes like this free of charge in the grime scene.

*and I wouldn't have had it not been for extenuating circumstances; if you know me ask me what I'm on about*

Just keep your eyes and minds open to my stuff please. You'll not regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment