Monday 9 August 2010

Back on the other side

What's 'appnin?! Been a wee while since I've updated here, you can blame Messrs Courvoisier, E+J, Malibu, Disaronno, Stella Artois, Kronenbourg and Tiger for that.

All now my liver's refusing to talk to me =( keep trying to bell him up but he's airing out all my calls, the little f**ker.

Aaanyway what's new in my world? Well Pulse did another of his arty-farty guitar remixes, and I reckon this may be his best one yet:





And check my pal Nico on the blog feature here. Big face all over the ting. Big up. I feel as if I'm going to have to get in contact once my E.P. promotion trail starts.....

.....which could be as early as next week, my plan at present is to be in the studio on Wednesday wrapping up the last couple of collab tunes, and I should be good to go. Which is good. I'm looking forward to putting it out there, and believe me when I say you should be looking forward to it. If you don't believe me ask Nico, he'll tell you what the levs are saying.

So that's that for now, I'm going to spend the next few hours kicking around doing a biddabidda this and a biddabidda that, have you got something to get on with this week? Get that in!

Let's go get those doubting b*****s together eh?! *Braveheart face*

No comments:

Post a Comment