Friday 20 August 2010

Hypnotize E.P. launch party

Yeah, you'll catch me down at the Old Blue Last tomorrow getting drunk off my tits. Whether that's before or after I touch mike I don't know, BUT I'm led to believe this time Danny D will join us to make it almost a full Alien Muzik team attendance. All we need now is for Nutcase to finish his time behind the door and it's a lot dot co dot uk for grime. Still though it should be a big night, it's more a thing of who ISN'T rolling as opposed to who is. And I'm hardly gonna miss a night like this when it's bang in the manor like this one is. Here's hoping everyone on the flyer shows up eh? :)


***EDIT*** THERE'S NO EXCUSE FOR NOT TURNING UP, ENTRY'S FREE ALL NIGHT. UNLESS YOU'RE HAVING SEX ALL NIGHT WITH SOME HOTTIE. THAT'S AN EXCUSE I CAN ACCEPT

No comments:

Post a Comment