Wednesday 11 August 2010

Boo boop, boo boop (F**k Urban FM :D)

Boopboopboopboopboop etc. What's 'appnin? Sweet?

Pretty sad tale this. My thoughts and condolences are with his family and friends.

Moving on, I experienced something of a long evening yesterday ¬¬ furthermore, I'll tell you the story of yesterday's "Urban Tales".

I get to Barbican station. There's no Hammersmith & City line service between Edgware Road and Hammersmith. Okay. I take the train to Bank instead of Liverpool Street, then endure lengthy walk from Northern line platform to Central line platform.

.....okay.

I sit on a packed, sweltering Central line train for 23 minutes. Walk somewhat shakily out of Shepherd's Bush station. And promptly notice to my consternation that the bus I need to get's pulling away from the station stop. Okay! So I start tearing up the road to the next stop, screeching to a halt at said stop seconds before the bus pulls into it (get in) only problem is I'm now hot and bothered AND THEN AT SHEPHERD'S BUSH MARKET ABOUT A BAJILLION PEOPLE GET ON THE BUS DAIFJGHEFIH so now I'm standing there in this bloody bus with the sweat pouring off and people treading on my toes and elbowing my ribs.

......................................................................ok

The bus takes around a month to make what should be a 15-minute journey before it finally spits me out at my destination. Okay, I'm thinking. That was a shit journey, I'm thinking. But don't watch that I'm thinking. At least I'll be able to give this set a good merk, I'M THINKING

...............(-_(-_-)_-) *my mates and I pulling incredulous faces*

After a shit journey in the rain, all I want is to be able to come in and MC without worrying about the mike lead fucking up or whether the CDJs are going to play silly buggers. Well you can take out the "or" in that last sentence and replace it with "and" because the gremlins were out in full fucking force last night. And that cunt manager of the station even had the cheek to come and interrupt our set to collect his fiver subs. What, do you think I'm going to run away mate? Yeah? So I must look like one of these snotty-nosed little kid MCs I keep seeing online right? One of those guys who would do anything to avoid paying £5 subs because I don't have a salary? Fucking wrong you ugly bastard. Sort your fucking studio out you shitta, making me drag my skin across London for that. Load of shit. Fucker. Try bring his dog in the room on some intimidation tip, fuck your fucking dog and fuck fucking Urban FM with a broken Supermalt bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment