Monday 2 August 2010

This week belongs to me

Not just Thursday. I'm claiming the whole of this week yeah? Schweet.

Anyway how was your weekend? *Family Guy Stewie voice* Good? Feel relaxed? Ready to tackle the next 7 days head-on? Gonna get that novel finished? You know, the one you've been working on for a while?

....yeah course you are *winks and gives thumbs up signal*

Check this out by the way, this was a pretty good way to round off what was very much a GRIME week this week just gone. Big up Pulse every time, some musically multi-faceted motherf**ker (did. You. Clock. That. ALLITERATION! I'm a f**king genius!)

Right that's your lot for now, I've got a newsletter to finish. Safe. Don't forget this is my week, not yours, you can have any of the remaining 19 or so weeks after this one. Nice one.

No comments:

Post a Comment