Wednesday 18 August 2010

Finishing touches

Wait, before I start anything, HOLD TIGHT TOTTENHAM YOU FUCKING SHIT WANKWOPS, YOU'RE GOING OUT NEXT WEEK!

*clears throat* So I was in the studio yesterday knocking out some bits for Truth Hurts which, having started off as an E.P., is kind of turning into a mixtape. Which is okay because all the tunes are stupid in the face/thought provoking/all that shit, so you're getting more value for your shekels when you cop that anyway.

Anyway! I'm back in today! This time with all the frontline Alien MCs (that's Marger, Deathstar and Rival for those of you who've only just yanked your heads out of the sand) and it'll be a familiar tale. Once this one's in there'll be two tunes remaining and then the promotional trail will go into full swing, which I'm bloody excited about I must say. I'm pretty sure if you love GRIME you're going to rate Truth Hurts VERY HIGHLY INDEED. That's how much I'm putting into it. Gonna be well worth the wait.

What's that? You want evidence? Weeelllll, I did a couple of separate non-E.P. bits yesterday, incluuuding this little freestyle for Grimeforum. I'm led to believe that there'll be a compilation release including my one, but if you want to hear it just press 'play' down there mate!


Kwam - Tear Down Freestyle [Produced by Sketch'E] by Sketch'E


That's how we do it. TRUTHHURTSCOMINGREALSOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment