Tuesday 17 August 2010

Restart of the Cold War?

If this is anything to go by, it would seem that were the case. At least, that's what the old boy's club at MI5 seems to think. In the current climate I'd advise everybody to watch their thighs vigilantly, and refrain from entering into conversation with anybody who looks like these two. We don't want any accidents.

Moving on! The next few days are all about GRIME WORK! I'm in the studio today, tomorrow and possibly even Thursday and Friday, and while that'll mean I'll have to wait till Saturday to get rid of this fucking badger on my top lip, what it DOES mean is that I'll be able to send ALL the tunes for TRUTH HURTS away for mastering, and we'll be off and away on that one. I'm also in the process of organising a photo shoot for the purpose of promoting the release, so be sure to keep your eyes open for some shots of yours truly by a skip trying to look deep and meaningful. Or something.

And hang tight RIVAL as well, he had been bickering online last week but clearly something switched on in his brain, because he went away. Recorded a freestyle. Sent it to Logan. Who then played it. And almost made me smash my laptop to smithereens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you missed it (you suck if you missed it! You suck!) run over here and get that in immediately, the tune is 100% grimeurghdisgustingbutters. No shitchat.

Aight boom *claps hands together* that's your lot for now, I've got an appointment with a cuppa in the office. Heazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment