Thursday 19 August 2010

Nearing completion

I'll give you one guess as to where I was yesterday afternoon.

................incorrect, I'm actually going ice skating the next time Arsenal play Tottenham, but I wasn't at Lea Valley yesterday.

No no, I was back behind a condenser mic going in over a remove-your-facial Kaychi production, ably assisted by my Alien affiliates Marger and Rival. End product? What do you think? Look out for that one on Truth Hurts, it's massive, I've been battering the rough copy I took out of the studio. In fact it's playing in my ears as I type this. Whee. I'm now two collab tracks and an additional verse away from finishing Truth Hurts; I know it's been taking ages, and that's because as I mentioned yesterday, it's slyly turned into a mixtape. And anyway it's well worth the wait so *thumbs up* bear with us yeah. Sweet.

Have to give a big shout out to everyone sending me positive feedback on my GrimeForum freestyle, it's always appreciated and spurs me on to do more work so saaaaaaafe. If you've not got your ear round that one yet, allow me to point you downwards towards my last blog entry, which includes the audio *points downwards* enjoy!

One last thing. Not been the best of weeks for Joe Cole has it. Firstly he gets deservedly dismissed on Sunday, then it starts getting peak for him off the field as well.

Wouldn't have happened if you'd insisted on joining Arsenal mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment